Frequently Asked Questions
What age are the events aimed at?
- If your child likes to play with trains they are more than welcome to come and play!
- The usual age of children who attend is 6 months to 7 years but there is no age limit at our events.
My child has special needs, are they allowed to come to an event?
- Your child is more than welcome.
- If there is anything we can do ahead of time to help make the experience easier for them please let us know.
Do I need to print my email receipt?
- No this is not needed as we will have a full list of the people attending.
How many adults can join my child?
- We do not set a limit on this but ask you to not bring excessive amounts of grownups with you.
Can I drop my child off?
- No, we ask all adults to stay with their child at the events.